Comfortable seating objects
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet, commissioned by ProRail, provides comfortable seating objects for railway stations throughout the Netherlands.
The comfortable seating objects are constructed with modular segments: seats, backrests and armrests. This makes it possible to create various configurations, both single sided and double sided. The FSC® hardwood parts are treated with a hybrid coating which retains the natural appearance of the wood. The design is by Blom&Moors.
- Seats, length 240 cm and 60 cm.
- Backrests, length 240 cm.
- Armrests width 6 cm and 20 cm.
- Seat height at the front edge of the seat is 46 cm above ground level.
- Seat depth is 47 cm.
- Legs and support construction made of steel.
- Seats and backrests are built of steel consoles with profiled wood parts.
- Steel parts hot-dip galvanized, NEN-EN-ISO 1461 and powder coated in RAL 9007.
- Wood treated with hybrid coating and one of six standard colours.
- The short seats in hardwood or stainless steel.
- Invisible anchoring.