For the shopping centre ‘de Giessenhof’ we supplied and built an attractively designed awning. The awning follows the contours of the building and varies in width. It is fastened onto the inner construction of the building, making the anchor points almost invisible. The design is by van Es architecten.
- Total length of awning approx. 80 m.
- Consoles and awning frames made out of steel tubes.
- Steel box gutter on the front side.
- Steel construction hot-dip galvanized, NEN-EN-ISO 1461 and double layer powder coated.
- Glazing with layered safety glass, clamped with aluminium profiles.
- Aluminium clamping profile powder coated.