Awning in Harderwijk
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet constructed a representative awning for a shopping mall in the municipality of Harderwijk. This durable glazing construction matches the surrounding buildings and the public space in the immediate surrounding area. The high quality construction is comprised of a support construction made with steel, aluminium glazing bars with glazing and a steel pillar port. The entire unit was fully manufactured, preserved, delivered and installed on site by Jan Kuipers Nunspeet. The design was made by D. Schat en J.B.J.M. de Bekker architecten BNA (D. Schat and J.B.J.M. de Bekker architects BNA).
- Total length of awning approx. 120 m.
- Height of pillar port: 9.5 m.
- The steel construction is hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-ISO 1461, media blasted and painted in colour.
- The aluminium components were powder coated in colour.
- The glazing is constructed with layered float glass.