A sturdy and elegant bench, manufactured from a combination of cast iron and oak finished with clear varnish, highly suitable for use in public spaces. Odense is a design by Jørgen Klinkby.
- Length 185 cm, suitable for up to 3 people.
- Seat height at the front edge of the seat is 43 cm above ground level.
- Seat depth 40 cm.
- Height of backrest is 80 cm above ground level.
- Cast iron side frames connected with steel pipe Ø 50 x 2 mm, powder coated in anthracite grey, RAL 7016.
- The seat and backrest are in part made of oak 113 x 42 mm, finished with clear varnish.
- Foundation: Mounting anchors.
- Powder coating in any desired RAL colour.
- Seat and backrest available in a variety of wood types with FSC® certificate.
- Finish depends on the choice of wood: Oil stained, natural or topcoat varnish.
- Available with wall mounting.