Nina without backrest
A comfortable bench with a contemporary design. It is manufactured in an attractive combination of steel and sustainable Cumaru FSC® wood. Nina is a design by André Roelofsen, Designers ’N Architects | DNA.Request quote
- Length 180 cm, suitable for up to 3 people.
- Seat height at the front edge of the seat is 50 cm above ground level.
- Seat depth 48 cm.
- Side frames made of 80 x 15 mm strips and an angular profile of 40 x 40 x 4 mm, connected with 50 x 15 mm strips.
- Hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-ISO 1461.
- Seat made of untreated Cumaru parts 35 x 35 mm.
- Foundation: Concrete blocks 10 cm below ground level.
- Powder coating in any desired RAL colour.
- Available in stainless steel.
- Available as a 2-seat bench, length 128 cm.
- Seat available in a variety of wood types with FSC® certificate.
- Finish depends on the choice of wood: Oil stained, natural or topcoat varnish.
- Available with backrest. For additional information, please see the separate product sheet.
- Available without foundation for unanchored positioning.
- Available as a wall bench.