Lotus with steel wire mesh seat
In regard to design, material and quality, this robust park bench meets the highest of requirements. It is especially suited for use in green areas, but also for other locations. Lotus is a design by Pieter Stalenhoef and Pieter Sturm.
- Length 187.5 cm, suitable for up to 3 people.
- Seat height at the front edge of the seat is 43 cm above ground level.
- Seat depth 45 cm.
- Height of backrest is 80 cm above ground level.
- Side frames made of cast aluminium, 4 mm thick.
- Side frames connected by means of a cylinder 35 x 35 x 3 mm and 2 pipes Ø 42.4 x 2.65 mm.
- Seat and backrest made of steel wire Ø 6 and Ø 4 mm, mesh width of 50 x 20 mm.
- Steel hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-ISO 1461.
- Powder coating in a standard RAL colour.
- Foundation: Concrete blocks 10 cm below ground level.
- Powder coating in any desired RAL colour.
- Available with a seat and backrest made of wood. For additional information, please see the separate product sheet.
- Shorter legs are available for the mounting on street level.