Lotus wooden bench
This elegant and solid park bench with a wooden seat forms an excellent union of design, material and comfort. The seat and backrest have been constructed of sustainable Cumaru wood with an FSC® certificate. Lotus is a design by Pieter Stalenhoef and Pieter Sturm.Request quote
- Length 187.5 cm, suitable for up to 3 people.
- Seat height at the front edge of the seat is 43 cm above ground level.
- Seat depth 45 cm.
- Height of backrest is 80 cm above ground level.
- Side frames made of cast aluminium, 4 mm thick, powder coated in a standard RAL colour.
- Seat and backrest of untreated Cumaru sections 100 x 35 mm.
- Foundation: Concrete blocks 10 cm below ground level.
- Powder coating in any desired RAL colour.
- Seat and backrest available in a variety of wood types with FSC® certificate.
- Finish depends on the choice of wood: Oil stained, natural or topcoat varnish.
- Available with a steel wire mesh seat and backrest. For additional information, please see the separate product sheet.
- Shorter legs are available for the mounting on street level.