A bench with a contemporary design, manufactured from a combination of steel and sustainable Cumaru FSC® wood, suitable for open spaces. In addition to the standard version without a backrest, the bench is optionally available with 1, 2 or 3 backrests. The design is by Peter van Beek, SVP Architectuur en Stedebouw (“architecture and urban developmentRequest quote
- Dimensions 192 x 73 cm, suitable for up to 3 people.
- Seat height at the front edge of the seat is 44 cm above ground level.
- Double support bracket made of strip steel 60 x 15 mm, coupled by 2 steel angular profiles 70 x 50 x 6 mm.
- Hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-ISO 1461.
- Seat made of untreated Cumaru parts 45 x 70 mm.
- Foundation: Concrete blocks 15 cm below ground level.
- Powder coating in any desired RAL colour.
- Available as a 2-seat bench, length 130 cm.
- Available with backrest, mounted on a frame of strip steel 40 x 10 mm:
- 1, 2 or 3 backrests per bench.
- Seat depth 50 cm.
- Height of backrest is 84 cm above ground level.
- Seat (and backrest) available in a variety of wood types with FSC® certificate.
- Finish depends on the choice of wood: Oil stained, natural or topcoat varnish.