Bus stops Dordrecht
This project is comprised of 2 city bus stops that are each 61 m long, 3.1 m wide and 3.7 m high. The bus stops are constructed with steel portals, an end portal with a lamppost, walls constructed of profile sheet steel, safety glass panels, steel kick edges, oak benches and cambered aluminium roofing. The foundation is constructed with steel piling. The project was manufactured, preserved, delivered and installed on site by Jan Kuipers Nunspeet. The design is by MTD Landschapsarchitecten ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
- End portals made of steel pipe.
- Vertical posts made of cold-worked sheet steel.
- Rafters and purlins made of steel cylinders.
- Steel hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-ISO 1461.
- Cambered aluminium roofing, 1 mm thick.
- Dimensions approx. 6 x 3 m (l x h), width varies from 0.5 to 1 m.
- Panelling of profiled sheet steel, 6 mm thick.
- Fitted with a lockable steel door, which provides access to the technical area located inside the wall.
- Oak hand rails featuring the text “city centre” written in Braille are located on the front side.
- The lettering “centrum” (city centre) is written with hot-dip galvanised steel letters and installed with spacers.
- Information box made of aluminium.
- Back wall constructed with crystal clear safety glass, 10 mm thick, clamped on three sides between the vertical members.
- Glazing panels approx. 1.90 x 2.50 m.
- Steel brackets, hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-1461, secured to the vertical posts.
- Seat and backrest made of American white oak.
- Wood parts are impregnated with oil and finished with yacht varnish.