ECOnomic Model 3500
This simple and durable shelter is suitable for the storage of bicycles, scooters, etc. ECOnomic model 3500 is available both in single-sided and double-sided constructions.
- Dimensions 428 x 229 cm, suitable for 10 bicycles, centre to centre 37.5 cm.
- Rafter distance centre to centre 405 cm.
- Headroom 189 cm.
- Steel cylindrical rafters 40 x 40 x 3 mm and U-profile purlins 80 x 40 x 3 mm.
- Hot-dip galvanised, NEN-EN-ISO 1461.
- Roof made of corrugated fibrous concrete sheets.
- PVC gutter and rain water drainage.
- Walls made of vertical open fencing, constructed of FSC® hardwood and finished with water-based transparent varnish.
- Foundation: Concrete base with a height of 37 cm.
- Two or more shelters can be connected lengthwise.
- Double-sided version.
- Roof made of galvanised or coated corrugated steel or piling sheets or corrugated polyester sheets.
- Walls made of steel or aluminium sheet piling, steel grids, perforated sheets or Trespa.
- Hardwood parts finished with a topcoat varnish.
- Steel components powder coated in any desired RAL colour.