Privacy statement Jan Kuipers Nunspeet
Who is the controller?
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet based in Nunspeet is the controller for the processing of personal data.
Personal data that we process
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet processes data from companies and contact persons in order to process direct correspondence regarding information requests and purchase transactions.
Personal data that we process are:
· Name and address data company
· Website address company
· First and last name contact person
· Gender of contact person
· Telephone number contact person
· E-mail contact person
· Function contact person
· Information about your activities on our website
· Other personal data that you have provided to us by correspondence or by telephone
Why do we need data?
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet processes personal data in an automated system in order to provide you with optimal service.
· Processing your information request
· Process your quotation request
· Processing your assignments and recording agreements
· Sending our newsletter and / or invitations to events
How long do we keep personal data?
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which these data are collected.
Share with others
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet does not provide the (personal) data provided by you to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of an agreement or to fulfill a legal obligation.
Based on which legal grounds do we use your data?
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet processes your personal data for the purposes described above and does so only if you have given permission for it, it is necessary for the implementation of the described activities, or because it has to be done according to the law.
Cookies or similar techniques
Visits are kept on our website. In this context, the IP address of your computer, the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends, can be registered and used for statistical analyzes of visit and click behavior. This data is used to optimize our website. To perform analyzes, we use Google Analytics. In addition, we use the privacy-friendly settings of Google.
What rights do you have?
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet considers it important that you can exercise the rights that you have according to the law. That is why it is very easy to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jan Kuipers Nunspeet will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks.
You can exercise the following rights:
• the right of inspection: you have the right to inspect the personal data we process about you;
• the right of correction: if the personal data that we process from you is not correct, then you have the right to adjust it, data that we process from you are not correct, then you have the right
• the right of removal: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we received it, you have the right to ask us to remove it. Here are a few exceptions, such as our obligation to retain certain data for, for example, the tax authorities;
• the right of restriction: during the period in which we are in the process of determining whether your data must be rectified, determining the (un) lawfulness of data processing, determining whether data must be deleted or your objection to processing, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing;
• the right of data portability: at your request we must transfer all personal data that we have from you to your or another organization of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data is processed on the basis of consent or agreement;
• the right of objection: if we process data on the grounds of legitimate interest or public interest, then it is possible to make an objection after which a weighing of interests will follow. In the case of direct marketing you always have the right of objection.
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet takes the protection of personal data seriously. We take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and / or unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your personal data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com
Submit a complaint to the competent authority: Authority for Personal Data
Jan Kuipers Nunspeet finds it important to have satisfied relations, clients and stakeholders. Even though we do everything we can to achieve this, you may not be satisfied. It is possible to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, when it comes to the protection of personal data.